Do you often wake up more tired than when you went to bed?
If you’re one of the 50 to 70 million American adults who suffers from a sleep or wakefulness disorder, we know how difficult your days can be.
Exhausted, you chase the dreaded sleep monster away all day long, downing cup after cup of coffee–secretly wishing that you could hide under your desk at work for a little cat nap. Alas, night after night the deep restful, revitalizing sleep you need eludes you.
Sleep problems are not your fault
If you’re like most people who have difficulty sleeping through the night, you’ve tried many ways to get or stay asleep. But still your mind is wired, while your body is tired.
One size fits all sleep remedies usually mask deeper biological problems. By looking at your body’s brain, biochemical and sleep rhythms we can finally determine the underlying reasons for your insomnia and customize a treatment plan so you can finally get the sleep you need.
You don’t have to give up your dream of a good night’s rest
At Puyallup Wellness Center, we’ll help you put a stop to perpetual trial and error methods, focusing instead on proven protocols for your greater sleep success.
Here’s how we can help you get the shut-eye you want:
- We’ll design a custom sleep routine tailored specifically to your sleep issues
- By optimizing your adrenals by balancing your cortisol levels
- Address hidden conditions you might have like sleep apnea
- We will create a “wind down” routine: you will learn to disconnect from work, your problems, and all the other distractions of life that keep you from getting a good night’s rest
- If needed, we may prescribe a safe and effective natural sleep aid that will allow you to sleep restfully.
Want to find out more?
Call the office to schedule an appointment, or to schedule a FREE 15 minute phone or in-person consultation. We’ll discuss your existing energy issues and current coping methods — then show you how to finally get the sleep you desire, and have the refreshed days you deserve.